Boiler Service & Repair
RKS Plumbing & Heating Solutions has a team of dedicated technicians who specialise in servicing gas and oil fired boilers.
Annual boiler servicing is an important part of maintaining your boiler and heating system. An annual boiler service will:
- Check the condition and performance of your boiler to ensure it's operating at it's peak performance.
- Identify faults at an early stage and reduce the risk of your boiler breaking down unexpectedly.
- Ensure your boiler is running as efficiently as possible which may reduce fuel bills.
- Identify if the boiler is leaking Carbon Monoxide. Carbon Monoxide is is a highly toxic, poisonous gas which is difficult to detect as it's odourless, colourless and tasteless. Contact with the gas can be deadly or lead to severe long term health problems.
- Ensure that your boiler's warranty remains valid.
Gas Safe (the official body for gas safety in the UK) and OFTEC (the UK body for the oil heating industry) recommend that boilers should be serviced at least once a year.
NEED TO BOOK AN ANNUAL BOILER SERVICE?
Our experienced and helpful staff will always be happy to assist you.
We are OFTEC Registered
OFTEC is the Oil Fired Technical Association. They are recognised by the Government, oil companies, heating appliance and tank manufacturers as being the acceptable trade body in technician training & assessment for the domestic heating, oil distribution and commercial oil firing industry.
For the oil industry in England and Wales, OFTEC registered technicians are the only people defined as competent and able to self-certify their work without the need for informing the local building control department. To find out more visit the www.oftec.org website.
We are Gas Safe registered
RKS Plumbing & Heating Solutions takes gas safety seriously. Our Gas engineers are members of the Gas Safe Register and will have their official identity card when you ask to see it.
Gas Safe Register is the official gas safety organisation in Great Britain.
It replaced CORGI on 1st April 2009. Gas Safe Register is responsible for the registration and regulation of gas engineers. Membership is mandatory for any company or engineer working with gas appliances.